Your first steps
Taking the first steps in a new job can be tough, which is why it is important to make sure that those steps are with purpose and conviction. This course helps you hit the ground running, giving you the confidence to be a success!
- Understand what to expect from your first day, week and month
- Understand the probationary review, your working hours, your time off and your pay
- Become familiar with key stakeholders
- Understand what training you have in store and what your personal development plan is
- Recognise that you are not on your own and the support you have