Accessibility is about making information, products, and systems usable for disabled people and everyone. We all have a role to play when it comes to accessibility and making the world a more inclusive place. This course helps you to consider what steps you need to take to work towards an accessible culture within the workplace and beyond.
- Understand what accessibility is and why it is so important
- Recognise that we all have a role to play when it comes to accessibility
- Understand what makes information, products and systems accessible
- Understand the importance of disclosure
- Explore how to not just open doors with regards to accessibility, but keep them open