While carrots and sticks worked successfully in the twentieth century, that's precisely the wrong way to motivate people for today's challenges. This course takes a deep look into modern day motivation and offers smart techniques to get the most out of your people.
- Understand employees’ hierarchy of needs (Maslow)
- Explore Theory X and Y (McGregor)
- Understand Intrinsic vs Extrinsic motivation
- Recognise that motivation is unique to the individual
- Explore and understand Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose (Dan Pink)