In this course we'll explore Situational Leadership as an adaptive leadership style. It's about choosing the leadership style that best fits the individuals goals and circumstances.
- Understand Hersey and Blanchard's situational leadership model
- Recognise directive and supportive behaviours
- Learn the four leadership styles in line with situational leadership
- Understand the development levels of team members, based on competence and commitment
- Become confident with flexing your leadership style to the individual and the situation