In this course we'll explore what it really means to be self-confident and assertive within the workplace, allowing you to express yourself effectively and stand up for your point of view in a respectful and professional manner.
- Understand what assertiveness is and how it links to self-confidence
- Explore how to utilise our behaviours to get the desired outcome
- Understand how to challenge a passive mindset
- Explore positive intelligence and imposter syndrome
- Gain confidence in challenging an aggressive mindset
- Recognise what assertive communication looks like
- Know how and when to say 'no'