Creating Development Plans
This course looks at how to get the most out of blended development plans, and the importance of aligning the development of employees with the organisation's plans and ambitions.
- Understand how to assess performance against competency frameworks. Discover how a career statement is created
- Learn how to identify strengths and opportunities - functional and behavioural
- Understand how to prioritise development opportunities based on the organisation and the individual
- Understand how to create blended (70/20/10) development plans
- Explore what to include within each of the 70, 20 and 10 segments
- Become familiar with dynamic plans and how to make them a working document