Project Management Fundamentals
This course explores project management as a powerful discipline that allows you to apply specific processes and principles to plan, execute and manage the way that new initiatives or changes are implemented within an organisation.
- Understand the four stage project management lifecycle of initiating, planning, executing and closing.
- Explore the common project management pitfalls
- Understand how to create a business case
- Explore how to engage effectively with stakeholders
- Understand how to scope tasks and assign roles
- Explore how to keep things on track
- Recognise the risk involved and how to manage it
- Understand how to execute the project and close it effectively